The Supreme Court has issued its decision in the sexual orientation and gender identity "non-discrimination" cases before it - Bostock vs. Clayton County, Georgia, Altitude Express vs. Zarda, and R. G. and G. R. Harris Funeral Home vs. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission. The Court has ruled that laws against discrimination based on "sex" include protection for sexual orientation and "transgender" status. This ruling will likely have a significant impact on the Church's ministries, as well as society at large. Please click the link to help utilize this opportunity to witness to the truth of the human person. Key Truths About Redefining Human Sexuality
The church of daily Mass will be open for Mass ONLY. The church which is NOT having daily Mass will be open for private prayer/devotion each week day from 7:00 AM - 8:00 PM except on Mondays, when it will open at noon (to allow time to disinfect from the weekend Mass).
- Each individual MUST be registered before attending Mass and MUST wear a face mask while in the church. Each family is also asked to bring hand sanitizer to use before and after receiving communion.
- Registration for weekend Masses will be open from Monday, 8:00 AM - Thursday at noon before the weekend. Registration will be on a "first come, first served" basis.
- On the Mass Registration Sheet below, please enter each family member attending on an individual line, with a total number of family members attending noted. Indicate with "H" if handicap seating is needed.
- The list of the attendees and their seat numbers will be posted on the parish website Friday evening under "Assignments" and the time of Mass you signed up for.
- Please write down your seat number and bring it with you to church.
For more details on the gradual opening of churches in the diocese, please go to: Three Steps to Opening Churches
To drop off something, there is a mail slot in the office door.
Email: [email protected]
To attend weekend Mass at Holy Family Parish, EVERYONE must register each week. The registration sheet will be posted on Mondays at 8:00 AM before the weekend, and registration will end at noon on Thursday, or when church capacity has been reached. Registration is on a first-come, first-served basis and is to be completed either on this website or by CALLING the parish office, 372-2127.
The following guidelines are being implemented for everyone over the age of 2 years old who enter the churches:
Everyone MUST wear a face mask.
Each family is to bring a small bottle of hand sanitizer
to be used before entering the church,
and before and after receiving communion.
Everyone will be assigned a place to sit.
Maintain at least 6' distance between households.
If you have ANY symptoms of being ill or have been exposed to anyone who is ill, please do not enter the churches.
4:00 PM at Ss. Mary and Joseph Church
8:30 AM at Sacred Heart Church
10:30 AM at Ss. Mary & Joseph Church
Daily Mass: please see bulletin for location
Tuesday - Friday @ 8:00 AM
First Saturday @ 8:00 AM
If a funeral Mass is scheduled, daily Mass will be cancelled.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, confessionals cannot be used. Therefore, it is advised to call Fr. Joseph directly, 372-2399, to schedule an appointment for confession.
Ss. Mary and Joseph Church - see Fr. Joseph